|HOW IMPORTANT IS
YOUR BREAST CARE
- Surveys show that more and more women are
taking an active part in caring for their health.
- Breast care has become one of the foremost
considerations at the present time.
- Breast care massage oils have been prepared to
help you be proactive in your health care.
THE CARRIER OIL CAREFULLY SELECTED FOR THE
BREAST CARE MASSAGE OIL IS APRICOT KERNEL,
AN OIL WELL KNOWN FOR ITS BENEFICIAL
Cold pressed and refined from the dried kernels of the
apricot fruit, it is light in color with a pleasant nutty odor
and is often used in the manufacturer of creams, balms,
lotions and cosmetics.
Sought out for its high vitamin E content and skin softening
properties, Apricot Kernel Oil is well known for its ability to
penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. It is also
popular as a massage oil and is an ideal carrier oil for
essential oils when used in Aromatherapy.
THE BLEND OF ESSENTIAL OILS CAREFULLY SELECTED
FOR THE BREAST CARE MASSAGE OIL CONSISTS OF
FRANKINCENSE, LAVENDER AND CUMIN
- Frankincense has been known to assist with: Inflammation,
engorged breasts, new cell growth.
- Lavender has been known to assist with: Insomnia, anxiety,
fear, inflamed skin, poor circulation, and is antibacterial.
- Cumin has been known to assist with: Inflammation, liver
congestion, is an immune stimulant, an antioxidant and has
been known to relieve infectious diseases.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Direct Application: Apply directly onto the breasts twice daily.
- Bath: Add 10ml to bath water.
- General massage: 15mls should be used during a full body massage.
Produced to assist you with your breast care, this proprietary blend of therapeutic grade essential oils
has been added to a top grade carrier oil to make up the Breast Care Massage Oil, sold exclusively
by Derwen Holistic Therapies.
Breast Care Massage Oil can be applied directly onto the breasts. Alternatively, it can be used in the
bath or during a general massage.
Extensive research went into this delicate blend of oils in order to produce the best possible
protection for breast tissue.
Tel: (281) 209-2080
|*$10 Shipping Charge